Digital Menu System Pricing
We pride ourselves on simple, transparent pricing for a great product.
$33.25/month billed annually
(or $39/mo billed monthly)
Our famous starter plan for creating an awesome, pro-quality menu.
- TV Menu — Includes support for a single TV (purchase hardware separately)
- Web & QR Code Menu — Your menu is always online & up-to-date at your own Taplist.io URL
- Illustration Generator and HD Background Library — Make your menu stand out with our built-in imagery
- Tons of Customizations — Use and customize our built-in themes
- Your own private Beverage and Product Database — Full control of tasting notes and all item details
$49/month billed annually
(or $59/mo billed monthly)
Our most popular plan for Bars, Breweries, and Restaurants.
- Everything in the Basic plan, plus...
- More TVs — Support for up to four TVs included, for showing your menu across different TVs or rooms
- Print Menus — Beta Customize and download beautiful PDF menus for printing
- Embedded Web Menu — Show your menu on your own web site
- Image Carousel — Insert your own ads or promotional images in rotation on your TVs
- Multi-Location Capable — Manage additional locations from the same login (addl. fee per location)
- Staff Seats — Invite up to 4 other accounts to manage your menu
Contact Us Custom pricing
For the most demanding and high end deployments, our Enterprise plan is custom tailored to your needs.
- Everything in the Pro plan, plus...
- Enterprise Hardware Support — Integrates with enterprise digital signage platforms
- Unlimited Staff Seats — Invite and manage as many additional staff members as you need
- Unlimited TVs — Create and customize as many unique TVs as you need
- All Themes — All web, TV, and print themes are included with all of our Enterprise plans
- Fleet Management — Tools and assistance managing a large number of deployed devices
Web & QR MenuYour menu hosted 24/7 on a lightning-fast Taplist.io page
TV MenuShow an instantly-updating TV menu in your business
4 TVs included
Private Beverage DatabaseManage your own library of beverages, logos, and descriptions
Illustration GeneratorUse our library of glassware and keg illustrations
Print Menus BetaCustomize and download PDFs of your menu for printing
Embed ModeEmbed your menu into your own web page
Image CarouselsUpload images, posters, or ads and show them on your TVs
Staff SeatsInvite additional users to manage your account
Up to 4
Additional LocationsAdd and manage additional subscriptions from one account
Up to 4
Platform IntegrationsWorks with Raydiant and other digital signage platforms
We've prepared some answers to our most frequently-asked questions.
No. We have always been proud to offer month-to-month subscriptions for all of our plans. We do offer a discount for annual commitments, which you can select later and at any time in the dashboard.
Many of our customers start month-to-month, then switch to annual to save money after getting comfortable.
Absolutely not. Unlike other options out there, our mission is to promote just one brand & one business—yours, not ours.
Taplist.io is not trying to be a social network for beer drinkers. We also do not place links or search boxes to other breweries or retailers on your menu page. It's your menu; it should be your content.
Most of our customers call this the most refreshing difference about us.
Yes. We are very proud of our track record of providing a simple, reliable product. We count hundreds of bars, breweries, and restaurants as satisfied customers, and we have a very low churn rate (customers tend to stick with us).
Across all of our customers, our TV app has recorded millions of hours of continuous usage without a single crash, and our web menu uptime is >99.999%. Basically, we are rock-solid.
We have many customers managing multiple locations with us!
If you have two or more locations, our plans with multi-location support make it easy to manage them from a single login. Each location has its own menu, but your beverage and product database is automatically shared among them.
"Per-location pricing" means that each location is charged for an individual subscription, just as if you had set up the accounts separately. All will be billed on a single invoice. As an example, if your plan was $59/month, and you created 3 locations in your account, your monthly charge would be ($59 × 3) = $177/mo.
Yes. For all of our plans, we offer an automatic discount with an annual commitment. It's a great way to save 10-20% on your costs.
For the largest and most sophisticated customers—those with needs and budgets beyond our Pro plan—our Enterprise plan is available with custom pricing.
All of our plans come with our risk-free satisfaction guarantee: If you sign up and the service isn't working for you, we'll make it right or refund you. See our refund policy for the full details.
As the "little guys" in this space, we have a huge incentive to keep our customers happy. We just wouldn't have a viable business otherwise. This also means that if and when you decide it is time to move on, we will help you.